* JOB DESCRIPTION
- Assist Marketing Manager in 360 degree of brand performance management from sales performance, brand communications in terms of planning, execution and tracking reports
- Timely tracking brand deployment campaign with assigned KPIs with smooth execution to keep track of marketing goals
- Join Marketing Manager with inputs and initiatives for product development, market reaction and competitors benchmarking
- Coordinate across brand team members as well as external team to deliver expected outcomes (Digital, Trade, On-site, Merchandise, Sales & Operation)
- Manage all social channels, document material (creative assets, brand guideline...)
- Deliver monthly report and budget tracking to report Marketing Manager
- Bachelor‘s Degree in Marketing, Economics...or related fields
- Solid experience in Brand communication, ads performance, customer journey and the tools to measure engagement in each step of the funnel.
- Min 2 years of experience in relevant positions.
- Knowledge & experience about Digital Marketing and Ecommerce is strong plus.
- Research & analytics skills.
- Strong organization, communications and people management skills.
- Creativity & problem solving ability.
- Planner and thinker with a bias for action/ execution.