- Position: Assistant Marketing Manager
- Direct report: Marketing Manager
- Office: Seedcom Fashion Group Office, 313 Nguyen Thi Thap St., Tan Phu ward., Dist. 7, HCMC
- Working time: Mon – Fri, official time.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business Performance: plan, manage, track and drive for business performance to meet KPIs.
- Branding: responsible for the whole marketing communication from ATL & BTL with Digital lead across brand touchpoints.
- Devise, develop with Marketing Manager and implement an appropriate brand communication strategy to execution to deliver a customer oriented and cost-effective route to acquire and expand customers base while keeping driving them deeper to loyalty stage.
- R&D: join with R&D team for Product Develop from concept to physical products to satisfy brand identity as well as customers‘ needs.
- Identify and bring forward new innovative creative ideas to test in the market; embrace marketing technology to better deliver content across marketing channels.
- Performance management: to understand the paid media strategy for marketing segmentation to develop digital content for paid channels; optimize and amplify across other channels.
- Works to understand consumer behavior and insights via market research (primary & secondary).
- People development: Take responsibility for the management and ongoing coaching of the brand communication team.
- Degree: university or above in Marketing/ Economics.
Experience in managing 360 communication platforms with technical skills in communication strategic.
- +3 years of experience in developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns for a product, service, or experience.
- Experience in Retail (Fashion) or E-commerce is a plus.
- Data-driven management skills.
- Strong organization, communications, and people management skills.