Direct report: Marketing Manager
Office: 313 Nguyen Thi Thap St., Tan Phu ward., Dist. 7, HCMC
Working time: Mon – Fri, official time
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Business Performance: plan, manage, track and drive for business
performance to meet KPIs.
- Branding: responsible for the whole marketing communication from ATL &
BTL with Digital lead across brand touchpoints.
- Devise, develop with Marketing Manager and implement an appropriate
brand communication strategy to execution to deliver a customer oriented and cost-effective route to acquire and expand customers base
while keeping driving them deeper to loyalty stage.
- R&D: join with R&D team for Product Develop from concept to physical
products to satisfy brand identity as well as customers‘ needs.
Identify and bring forward new innovative creative ideas to test in the
market; embrace marketing technology to better deliver content across
- Performance management: to understand the paid media strategy for
marketing segmentation to develop digital content for paid channels;
optimize and amplify across other channels.
- Works to understand consumer behavior and insights via market
research (primary & secondary).
- People development: Take responsibility for the management and
ongoing coaching of the brand communication team.
- Degree: university or above in Marketing/ Economics.
Experience in managing 360 communication platforms with technical
skills in communication strategic.
- +3 years of experience in developing and implementing integrated
marketing campaigns for a product, service, or experience.
- Experience in Retail (Fashion) or E-commerce is a plus.
- Data-driven management skills.
- Strong organization, communications, and people management skills.